Friday, November 21, 2008

What Am I doing here??

Well, I'm here to share. I told a good friend that at first, I wanted to write blogs, but I wanted to do them privately, that way there was no reason for me to hold back. Everything I posted would be raw and real and without a doubt, there would be no secrets. But then I thought about it. I want to get to share who I am with you, whoever "you" is. Of course, "you" being YOU, whoever is reading this. I want you to be able to walk away from this and know something about me because with that I feel that you will be able to relate to me more, and be able to feel what I feel, even if it seems so far fetched.

I know that what made me realize that the little girl with big dreams was still inside of me was feeling thru someone else's senses. Feeling what someone else was going through made me realize that that little girl is still here, and she will forever be inside of me. The only thing to worry about now is unlocking myself and letting her out for the world to see in hopes that someone else will feel what I felt and have faith in their own dreams.

What will I write about? You got it. Feelings and emotions :) A lil' of this, a lil' of that. I like so many things in life including sports, politics, school, books, people, music, television, movies, and just life, in general. I've said it a million times already but I feel passionately and with that, I think the best things in life are emotions and feelings. The way you feel when you have a first crush, go on your first date, when you love for the first time. The way it feels when you fight, the way it feels when your heart is broken for the first time, and the way it feels your life is over when that love disappears. Or the way it feels when your heart feels put back together because of love, the way it feels when you meet the love of your life and know in that instance, and the way it feels when you get married. And is there more than just love? Absolutely. The way it feels when you get a paycheck for the first time [and everytime after that], the way you feel when you obtain or lose a job, the way you feel when you win a game, the way you feel with your friends and family, and the way it feels when you hold a deep conversation with someone who means the world to you or a complete stranger. The way it feels when you lose someone you love, the way it feels when you meet someone you love. The way it feels to be close, and the way it feels to be far apart.

The best and worst feelings in the world are the best to share. Why? Because they're real. I'm thankful that I can be happy, be sad, feel great, feel hurt, manic, and depressed. Without being able to feel sad, I'm not sure I could truly feel happy. Without feeling hurt, I couldn't feel great. Without feeling bad, I couldn't feel a live. And without feeling my worst, I couldn't feel my best. With that, without heartbreak, would love really feel so amazing? Without loss, would gain be so great? Without enemies, would friends and families rock so much?

No comments: