Sunday, September 19, 2010

7 randoms about me.

1. The only time I don't enjoy working is if it means I'm going to miss time at home with my husband and our 2 dogs. Otherwise, I love it.

2. Netflix is by far the best invention since television itself. Eric & I have watched MANY seasons of our MOST FAVORITE shows ever because of it. (Lost, Dexter, NipTuck, Veronica Mars, Grey's Anatomy, Gangland, Bones, Lie to Me, etc.) It has replaced cable.

3. I want to be covered in tattoos. Unfortunately, for whatever job I will have in the future that won't exactly work, but I'd kill for the money to complete my foot and start and finish a sleeve on my arm. I would tattoo random things I love: the state of TX, the Longhorns, Konji symbols for Faith & Family (already have friendship), a tattoo for my mom, maybe my wedding anniversary, my dad's dates near my butterfly kisses, etc.)

4. I notice every pretty woman/girl I pass. I don't look at them and think "Oh, I think I'll leave my husband for her!" But I do think "WOW! She's very pretty!" Sometimes I even go as far to think "She's freakin' hot!" There was a time I would've been too nervous to admit that as growing up I was so manly, or at least people had me convinced that I was, that I was scared people would automatically think I'm a lesbian. Not that there is anything wrong with lesbians, but I'm not one..

5. I'm obsessed with my iPhone. I do everything on it that it will allow me too. Including using the message board app to access MilitaryIssuedLove.net.

6. I like music - not always because of the sound, but more often because of the lyrics.

7. People tell me how strong I am everyday. And almost everytime, I don't believe them. Sometimes, I roll my eyes. Not because of them, but because I often feel that if they only knew what I deal with, how I deal with it and the thoughts in my head, that they would for sure think otherwise.

1 comment:

sarabug said...

I love you...




...and I share your passion for Netflix!