Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So excited about helping more people!

Recently, I added Jennye, my BFFE/soulmate 4 life, as a moderator to http://militaryissuedlove.net. This weekend, I went and visited her and we talked in length about turning the message board into a website to be used as a resource for military families. My hope is that if we don't have the information someone is looking for, we can at least point them to exactly where they can find it.

Tonight, I have been looking up different options for us to begin the process. In the meantime, Jennye and I will be pulling all of our resources and getting all of our information together to be displayed on the site. I am so excited about the many different types of information and experiences we will have to help out as many military families and supporters as we possibly can. I've always enjoyed making websites and making the best out of my little corner in the internet world. Now, my hope is that my little corner can reach other corners across the world :)

By the way, this is an FYI post but I'd be happy to read any suggestions, ideas or expertise you may have for me to share!

No comments: